In 2017 the IWSM conference will be held in Göteborg, Sweden.
Conference organization by day:
- October 24: Lindholmen Science park (Lindholmspiren 5, 402 78 Göteborg) See on map
- October 25: Ericsson Lindholmen (Lindholmspiren 11, 417 56 Göteborg) See on map
- October 26: Ericsson Lindholmen
Also of interest
Lindholmen Software Development Day is a meeting place for industry, academia, and society. It also takes place in Lindholmen Science Park, after the conference.
Gothenburg Landvetter Airport with over 60 direct connections daily, including all major hubs like Munchen, Copenhagen, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Stockholm: http://www.swedavia.com/landvetter/flightinformation/destinations/
Ferry access is also possible from Kiel, Germany and Fredrikshamn, Denmark: http://www.stenaline.se/
We have reserved 50 standard rooms at the Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel Gothenburg (www.radissonblu.com/riversidehotel-gothenburg, Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, Gothenburg, Lindholmspiren 4, SE-417 56 Göteborg).
The rooms are reserved between the 23-10-2017 and the 27-10-2017. The rates are as follows:
- Single occupation: 1,260 SEK/room
- Double occupation: 1,462 SEK/room
To make the reservation participants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following information should be provided:
- Arrival and departure date:
- Cellphone number:
- Credit card and exp. date:
- Booking code/name: Mensura2017
Reservations on the special offer for Mensura2017 can be made until the 27th of August 2017.