Automation of Functional Size Measurement (FSM): State of the Art and Research Agenda
Short-term aims of the workshop:
- 1. Complete a survey of industry & research success on Automation of FSM
- 2. Structure the information to identify the coverage and gaps in the automation of FSM
- 3. Develop a research agenda on the Automation of FSM
A joint authorship of a post-conference white paper on Automation of FSM. The workshop is planned for half-day or full day duration, depending upon the number of accepted workshop papers and the number attendees.
Long-term aim of the workshop:
Establish and consolidate a community of researchers and practitioners who are willing to share their experiences and insights on automation of FSM.
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
The organizing committee is looking for short contributions by October 1st on the following topics:
- Short summary descriptions of existing automation tools (or prototypes) for FSM measurement (and related references).
- Descriptions of related constraints and achievements.
- Proposals for elements of a research agenda on automation of FSM
The workshop co-leaders will consolidate these inputs for the workshop and lead the discussion.
Participation: Participants to the workshop must submit their contributions (text or slides) by October 15.