Call for Workshops
The Joint Conference of the 32nd International Workshop on Software Measurement (IWSM) and the 17th International Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement (MENSURA) will be held on September 14-15 in Rome, Italy.
IWSM-MENSURA 2023 is inviting proposals for high-quality workshops to complement its scientific program. Workshop proposal must fall within the broad area of Software Measurement and Estimation and we welcome workshops tackling the development of consensual approaches to measurement in domains which would benefits from standardization to ensure comparability and trustiness in measurement results. Workshop organizers are highly encouraged to include interactive and hands-on working sessions.
The organizers of approved workshops are responsible for the planning of their workshops, identify contributing experts, soliciting ‘position papers’, proposing discussion topics supported by documented inputs when available, setting discussions objectives, documenting participants suggestions and contributions and suggesting post-workshop activities and goals.
- Organizers are expected to be present to attend, run, and manage their workshops.
- Conference facilities such as meeting rooms, wireless Internet and meals will be provided by the IWSM-MENSURA conference organization.
- Submission of proposals: May 1, 2023
- Notification of proposal acceptance: May 15, 2023
Workshop proposals can be sent to: email@example.com
Workshop proposals should include the following information:
1. General Information
- Title of the workshop
- Organizers and primary contact (name/affiliation/email)
- Abstract (200 words) – for the IWSM-MENSURA conference website,
- Expected length of the workshop (full day, half day)
2. Objectives and Scope
- Goals of the workshop including a list of possible workshop sub-topics;
- References when available.
- Call for Position papers (typically 1-page expressing an opinion-vision-suggestion of sub-topics to be discussed within the main workshop topic.
3. Workshop Format
- Format of the workshop (paper-based, discussion-based, invitation-based, work sessions, or similar); at least 1 hands-on session is highly recommended
- Format of hands-on session(s) (demos, brainstorming, discussions, case elaboration, etc.)
Any questions about submissions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org