Amitysoft has a customer-oriented process culture. Continuous development of competencies. Sufficient room for creativity and growth. We think ahead and provide innovative, cost effective and agile solutions to the global information technology market resulting in increased value entitlement to stakeholders. Solutions that require functional size are based on COSMIC.
COSMIC overcomes major limitations of the IFPUG Function Point method. COSMIC is a second generation functional size measurement method used for accurate estimation of business applications, realtime systems – embedded systems, process control, avionics, operating systems etc. ISO has approved COSMIC as International standard ISO/IEC 19761:2011
The COSMIC method is recognized by ISBSG – International Standard Benchmarking Software Group for productivity benchmarking and is widely used as the input for estimating.
The British Computer Society has recognized in July 2006 COSMIC as one of its ‘Technology Award Medallist’ in the ‘Services’ category.
Advantage Of Amitysoft
- COSMIC overcomes major limitations of IFPUG Function Point.
- Amitysoft introduced COSMIC in India way back in the year 2000.
- Have trained and consulted many companies in India- Computer Service Corporation(CSC), Cognizant, IBM Global Services, Infosys, Wipro, Sasken, HP, Novell, HCL, Mahindra British Telecom, Patni Computers, L&T, Infotech, Churchill India etc..
- Partner of Software Measurement Services, UK, a company focused on software measurements.
- Responsible for showcasing COSMIC to Indian Industry through invited talks by specialists on COSMIC at NASSCOM Annual Conference, Mumbai, NASSCOM Quality Summit, Bangalore and CONSEG, Bangalore.